- Undergraduate School of Marine Science and Technology / Department of Environmental and Societal Affairs
- Graduate School of Oceanography / Course of Oceanography
- Social infrastructure (civil Engineering, architecture, disaster prevention) Geotechnical engineering
- Social infrastructure (civil Engineering, architecture, disaster prevention) Structural and seismic engineering
- FULID DYNAMICS BASED PREDICTION OF LIQUEFACTION INDUCED LATERAL SPREADING LOAD
- Dynamic response analysis of porous elastic seabed and offshore structures
- An experimental study on seabed stability during earthquakes and waves.
Resistant design of lifeline facilities and countermeasures against soil liquefaction.
Enhancement of earthquake performance of infrastructures.
Research on interaction problems of fluid-structure-seabed system.
Research on earthquake performance and IT.
Analysis of dynamic interaction problems for offshore structure.
Analysis for Tunnel in Rock Medium & Exact Elastic Solution
Study on Mechanism of Liquefaction-Induced Ground Displacement
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）