- Undergraduate School of Agriculture / Department of Plant Science
- Graduate School of Agriculture / Course of Agricultural Sciences
- Life sciences Biodiversity and systematics
- Life sciences Genetics
- Environmental science/Agricultural science Plant genetics and breeding
- Environmental science/Agricultural science Horticulture
Characteristics in autotetraploid kumquats (Fortunella spp.) induced by colchicine treatment to nucellar embryos and their utilization for triploid breeding
Phylogeny and Classification of Kumquats (Fortunella spp.) Inferred from CMA Karyotype Composition
Morphological Characteristics of a Doubled Haploid Line from 'Banpeiyu' Pummelo [Citrus maxima (Burm.) Merr.] and Its Reproductive Function
Unreduced 2n Pollen Production in 'Nishiuchi Konatsu' Hyuganatsu as Inferred by Pollen Characteristics and Progeny Ploidy Level
Clonal Propagation System Using Plant Tissue Culture and ex vitro Rooting in Japanese Wild Vaccinium and Blueberry Cultivars
Relationship between weight of seeds and the ploidy level of the seedlings obtained from the cross between ‘Banpeiyu’ Pummelo and somatic hybrid ‘Citrus parental line No.4’
Morphological characteristics of fruit in a haploid pummelo
Abnormality of Gamete Formation in a Pummelo [Citrus maxima (Burm.) Merr.] Haploid
Characteristics in polyploid Meiwa kumquat (Fortunella crassifolia Swingle) induced by colchicine treatment to nucellar embryos and their utilization for triploid breeding
Production of Haploid Plant of 'Banpeiyu' Pummelo [Citrus maxima (Burm.) Merr.] by Pollination with Soft X-Ray-Irradiated Pollen
Identification of Parental Chromosomes in Sexual Intergeneric Hybrid Progenies between Citrus Cultivar 'Nanpu' Tangor and Citropsis schweinfurthii in the Subfamily Aurantioideae
Fundamental study on phylogenetic systematics and breeding in the genus of Fortunella
Phylogeny and Classification of Fortunella (Aurantioideae) Inferred from DNA Polymorphisms
Triploid and Aneuploid Hybrids from Diploid-diploid Intergeneric Crosses between Citrus Cultivar 'Kiyomi' Tangor and Meiwa Kumquat (Fortunella crassifolia Swingle) for Seedless Breeding of Kumquats
Fruit characteristics in autotetraploid Meiwa kumquat induced by colchicine treatment to nucellar embryos
Investigation of sexual intergeneric hybrid progenies between Citrus cultivar and Citropsis schweinfurthii
The Confirmation of Ploidy Periclinal Chimera and its Morphological Characteristics in Meiwa Kumquat 'Yubeni'
Study on production of intergeneric hybrids between the genus of Citrus and its wild relatives the genus of Citropsis
Production of sexual hybrid progenies for clarifying the phylogenic relationship between Citrus and Citropsis species
- 福岡の果樹kaju2014 11-12月号
- 福岡の果樹kaju2014 9-10月号
- 福岡の果樹kaju2014 7-8月号
- 福岡の果樹kaju2014 5-6月号
- 福岡の果樹kaju2016 3-4月号
- 福岡の果樹kaju2014 3-4月号
- 福岡の果樹kaju2014 1-2月号
- Relationship of fruit quality and stone weight with peduncle diameter during fruit thinning in Japanese plum ‘Kiyo’
- Effect of girdling on fruit maturation in grape cultivar ‘Shine Muscat’.
- Identification of parental chromosomes in sexual intergeneric hybrid progenies between Citrus cultivar ‘Nanpu’ tangor and Citropsis schweinfurthii in the subfamily Aurantioideae
- Investigation of sexual intergeneric hybrid progenies between Citrus cultivar and Citropsis schweinfurthii
- CMA staining analysis of chromosome in intergeneric hybrids between ‘Kiyomi’ tangor and Meiwa kumquat.
- Fruit characteristics in autotetraploid Meiwa kumquat induced by colchicine treatment to nucellar embryos
- Observation of pollen tube elongation in reciprocal crosses between Citropsis schweinfurthii and ‘Nanpu’ tangor.
- Production of intergeneric hybrids between ‘Kiyomi’ tangor and Meiwa kumquat.
- Intergeneric hybrids obtained from reciprocal crosses between Citropsis schweinfurthii Swingle & M. Kell. and Citrus cultivars.
- Characterization of ploidy periclinal chimera in a mutant of Meiwa kumquat (Fortunella crassifolia Swingle)
- JAPANESE SOCIETY OF TEA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- THE JAPANESE SOCIETY FOR HORTICULTURAL SCIENCE
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-58-1211（Main） Fax. 0463-50-2215