- Undergraduate School of Humanities and Science / Department of Business Administration
- Undergraduate School of Business Administration / Department of Business Administration
- Environmental science/Agricultural science Biological resource conservation
- Life sciences Molecular biology
Establishment of culture strains and tissue culture technique of an endangered aquatic plant species, Microcarpaea minima
A study on relationships between lifestyle and psychological state of gymnasts
Current status of animal feeding damage and illegal digging of Polemonium kiushianum Kitam
DNA analysis to assess the interspecific hybridization in a new population of Polemonium kiushianum in Japan
Use of Genomic In Situ Hybridization to Identify Chromosomes in Gerbil-Mouse Heterohybridomas
Molecular Cytogenetic Analysis of the Critically Endangered Trigonotis radicans & var. radicans and var. sericea and Allied Species in Japan
The Origin of Southeastern Asian Triploid Edible Canna (Canna discolor Lindl.) Revealed by Molecular Cytogenetical Study1
A Comparative Study of the Three Cucumber Cultivars Using Fluorescent Staining and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization
Use of RAPD analysis to assess the threat of interspecific hybridization to the critically endangered Polemonium kiushianum in Japan
GISH on mitotic metaphase of amphidiploid species Aster microcephalus var. ovatus.
Chromosome Counts of Some Wetland Cyperaceous Species from the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
Karyological analysis of the genus Canna (Cannaceae)
Chromosome counts of aquatic and wetland plants growing in acid sulfate soil from the central plain, Thailand
Physical Mapping of 5S rDNA, 18S rDNA and Telomere Sequences in Three Species of the Genus Artemisia (Asteraceae) with Distinct Basic Chromosome Numbers
Comprehensive analysis of acidic stress-responsive genes of Panicum repens and Acacia mangium by means of differential display approach.
Chromosomal Polymorphism of Two Pickling Cucumbers (Cucumis sativus L.) Revealed by Fluorescent Staining with CMA and DAPI
Chromosomal study of lettuce and its allied species (Lactuca spp., Asteraceae) by means of karyotype analysis and fluorescence in situ hybridization
- Karyotype and phylogenetic analysis of Artemisia (Asteraceae) based on sequences from the internal transcribed spacers (ITS) of nuclear ribosomal DNA.
- Chromosome polymorphism study in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.).
- Potential utility of RAPD, SSR marker, and STS for Cucumis sativus L. development.
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）