- Undergraduate School of Information and Telecommunication Engineering / Department of Information and Telecommunication Engineering
- Undergraduate School of Information and Telecommunication Engineering / Department of Communication and Network Engineering
- Graduate School of Science and Technology / Course of Science and Technology
- Graduate School of Information and Telecommunication Engineering / Course of Information and Telecommunication Engineering
- Secret Sharing Scheme
- Cloud Computing
- Attribute Based Encryption
- Information Security
- Stream Cipher
- Informatics Information security
- International Symposium on Computing and Networking (CANDAR 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) Program Committee Member
- The 4-th International Workshop on Advanced Techniques and Algorithms for Security and Privacy (ATASP-2018) Program Committee Member
- IEICE Best Paper Award Comprehensive Analysis of Initial Keystream Biases of RC4
- IEICE SCIS 2013 Innovation Paper Award How to Recover Full Plaintext from Only Ciphertexts on Broadcast RC4
A Feasibility Study on File Sharing Services using Multi-Authority Attribute-Based Encryption
Output Prediction Attacks on Block Ciphers Using Deep Learning
Implementation and Evaluation of an Identity-Based Encryption with Security Against the KGC.
Verifiable Functional Encryption using Intel SGX
Detecting Fake QR Codes Using Information from Error-Correction
Secure-channel free searchable encryption with multiple keywords: A generic construction, an instantiation, and its implementation.
Implementation of a Strongly Robust Identity-Based Encryption Scheme over Type-3 Pairings.
Neural-Network-Based Pseudo-Random Number Generator Evaluation Tool for Stream Ciphers.
Implementation of a Strongly Robust Identity-Based Encryption Scheme over Type-3 Pairings
Development of the Edge Computing Platform with Dynamic Modular Configuration for an IoT Platform.
Password Strength Measurement without Password Disclosure.
A Generic Construction of Integrated Secure-Channel Free PEKS and PKE and its Application to EMRs in Cloud Storage.
Privacy-Preserving Aggregation of Time-Series Data with Public Verifiability from Simple Assumptions and Its Implementations.
Implementation of Platform Controller and Process Modules of the Edge Computing for IoT Platform.
Theoretical Understanding of Some Conditional and Joint Biases in RC4 Stream Cipher.
A Generic Construction of Integrated Secure-Channel Free PEKS and PKE.
Development of the Edge Computing Platform Based on Functional Modulation Architecture
How to Efficiently Exploit Different Types of Biases for Plaintext Recovery of RC4
Some Proofs of Joint Distributions of Keystream Biases in RC4
Full Plaintext Recovery Attacks on RC4 Using Multiple Biases
- Output Prediction Attacks on SPN Block Ciphers using Deep Learning.
- Development of the Edge Computing Platform with Dynamic Modular Architecture and its Application of Cryptography with Advanced Functionality
- Verifiable Functional Encryption using Intel SGX.
- Evaluation and Consideration on File Sharing Services using Multi-Authority Attrubute-Based Encryption
- INFORMATION PROCESSING SOCIETY OF JAPAN
- THE INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERS.
Applied Research on Functional Encryption with Trusted Execution Environment
A Study on Evaluation Method for Symmetric Key Encryption Scheme using Deep Learning
Study on cloud application execution platform with attribute-based access control
A Research on File Sharing System using CP-ABE Support for Multi-Authorities
A Research on File Sharing System for Cloud Storages with File/Directory Name Encryption
Research and development of inter-organizational distributed file management system with the abolition rights by self convenience
A study on virtualization methods with mobility support functions for multicast communications
A STADY ON EVALUATION METHOD FOR STREAM CIPHER
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）