- Undergraduate School of Health Studies / Department of Health Management
- Graduate School of Health Studies / Course of Health Management
- Humanities & social sciences Public economics, labor economics
- Humanities & social sciences Social welfare
- Life sciences Healthcare management, medical sociology
- Life sciences Hygiene and public health (non-laboratory)
Prevention paradox between stroke and multiple potential risk factors using data from a population-based cohort study.
Academic Administration Collaboration Review Committee Activity Report: On Academia-Government Partnership
A Nationwide Survey of Obstetric Care Status on Japan's Islands, with Special Reference to Maternal Transport to the Mainland.
Perceptions of Residents among Rural Communities with Medical Group Practice in Japan.
Can doctors practicing in rural areas really not leave their communities? : The work-life balance of remotely-stationed doctors
Difficulties experienced by doctors practicing in rural areas in acquiring specialist qualifications and possible solutions
Epidemiological observations of Kawasaki disease in Japan, 2013–2014
Self-reported obituary columns in a local daily newspaper
Cumulative incidence of Kawasaki disease in Japan
An 18-Year Follow-up Survey of Dioxin Levels in Human Milk in Japan.
[Self-reported obituary columns in a local daily newspaper].
Does Scale of Public Hospitals Affect Bargaining Power? Evidence From Japan.
Differences in caregiver daily impression by sex, education and career length.
Differentials in variables associated with past history of artificial abortion and current contraception by age: Results of a randomized national survey in Japan.
Time course of cardiac lesions due to Kawasaki disease in Japan: 22nd nationwide survey (2011-2012)
- Self-injury in Japan Epidemiological features from the nationwide survey data of 2010
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）