- Undergraduate School of Agriculture / Department of Agriculture
- Undergraduate School of Agriculture / Department of Plant Science
- Graduate School of Agriculture / Course of Agricultural Sciences
- Higo-giku Chrysanthemum
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis
- Environmental science/Agricultural science Horticulture
- Environmental science/Agricultural science Plant genetics and breeding
- Life sciences Molecular biology
The complete sequence of the chloroplast genome of Chrysanthemum rupestre, a diploid disciform capitula species of Chrysanthemum.
A Green-Cotyledon/Stay-Green Mutant Exemplifies the Ancient Whole-Genome Duplications in Soybean
Molecular phylogenetic analysis of members of Chrysanthemum and its related genera in the tribe Anthemideae, the Asteraceae in East Asia on the basis of the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) region and the external transcribed spacer (ETS) region of nrDNA
Identification and characterization of genes involved in hybrid lethality in hybrid tobacco cells (Nicotiana suaveolens x N tabacum) using suppression subtractive hybridization
Phylogenetic analysis of Malagasy Gastrorchis and Phaius (Orchidaceae) based on internal transcribed spacer (ITS) sequence
Time course analysis of apoptotic cell death during expression of hybrid lethality in hybrid tobacco cells (Nicotiana suaveolens x N. tabacum).
- Breedings for heat tolerance line of Glycyrrhiza uralensis
- Diversity estiation of collected Zoysia species in Kagoshima~molecular biological estimation using RAPD~
- Diversity estimation of collected Zoysia species in Kagosima~morphologically and histologically comparison~
- Establishment of an efficient culture system in Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) cultivars
- Characterization of irradiated M1 plants in Yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) mutation breeding with γ ray
- NON-YELLOW COLORING 3 encodes α β hydrolase-fold family protein in rice.
- National Bioresource Project of Japan "Chrysanthemum sensu lato"
- Confocal laser scanning microscopic observation of apoptotic process in the cells of interspecific hybrids (Nicotiana suaveolens x N. tabacum)
- Hybrid lethality in tobacco and apoptosis
- Thin layer cell culture system for monitoring apoptotic process in the cells of interspecific hybrids (Nicotiana suaveolens × N. tabacum)
- Apoptosis induced in suspension culture cells of the interspecific hybrids (Nicotiana suaveolens × N. tabacum).
- Horticulture and Well-being
- Farm Practice
- Experiment of Plant Science
- Introduction to Agricultural Science
- Lecture on Plant Breeding and Genetics 1
- Plant Breeding
- Plant Genetics
- Japanese Society of Breeding
- Japanese Society of Turfgrass Science
- The japanese Society for Horticultural Science
Studies of mechanism and genes on apoptosis in hybrid lethality of tobacco hybrid cell
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）