- Undergraduate School of Information and Telecommunication Engineering / Department of Information and Telecommunication Engineering
- Undergraduate School of Information and Telecommunication Engineering / Department of Communication and Network Engineering
- Informatics Computer systems
- Informatics Information security
- Informatics Information networks
Implementing passive authentication with enhanced risk-based security
Proposal of Malware Classification Using Correlation between API Groups and File Path Operation Frequency
CySec: Cybersecurity Review Program for Professionals in Japan.
Evaluation to Classify Ransomware Variants based on Correlations between APIs.
Password Strength Measurement without Password Disclosure.
Development and Evaluation of Intelligent Network Forensic System LIFT Using Bayesian Network for Targeted Attack Detection and Prevention
Mixed Content Awareness Tool for Safe Browsing
Online Accounts Management Method using Risk-based Approach
Method for Detecting a Malicious Domain by using WHOIS and DNS features
Development of Intellectual Network Forensic System LIFT against Targeted Attacks
Evaluation of a Risk-Based Management Method for Online Accounts
Security and Privacy Behavior Definition for Behavior Driven Development
e-butler: A User-centric High Reliability Personal Portal Site
Digital Signature Scheme Enabling Pre-Control of Content Editing for Secondary Use
Experiment of Geometrically Invariant and Unneeded Synchronism Watermarking Using Winding Number
Identifier Migration for Identity Continuance in Single Sign-On
Proposal of a watermarking scheme using winding number and unneeded synchronism
- THE INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERS.
- INFORMATION PROCESSING SOCIETY OF JAPAN
Applied Research on Functional Encryption with Trusted Execution Environment
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）