- Undergraduate School of Medicine / Faculty of Medicine
- Graduate School of Medicine / Course of Advanced Medical Science
- Graduate School of Medicine / Course of Medical Science
- Life sciences Hematology and oncology
Transformed Mycosis Fungoides with a Cytotoxic T-Cell Phenotype.
Germline RUNX1 translocation in familial platelet disorder with propensity to myeloid malignancies.
COVID-19-Related Thrombosis in Japan: Final Report of a Questionnaire-Based Survey in 2020.
[Treatment of ITP].
Clonally Related Plasmablastic Lymphoma Simultaneously Occurring with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Low-Dose Aspirin for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Events in Elderly Japanese Patients with Atherosclerotic Risk Factors: Subanalysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial (JPPP-70).
Influence of blood pressure on the effects of low-dose asprin in elderly patients with multiple atherosclerotic risks.
A comparison of minimal residual disease detection in autografts among ASO-qPCR, droplet digital PCR, and next-generation sequencing in patients with multiple myeloma who underwent autologous stem cell transplantation.
Effects of daily aspirin on cancer incidence and mortality in the elderly Japanese.
Human parvovirus B19-induced transient red cell aplasia in a patient with vitamin B12 deficiency.
Aspirin for Stroke Prevention in Elderly Patients With Vascular Risk Factors: Japanese Primary Prevention Project.
IgG4-related Disease with Bone Marrow Involvement.
Unfavorable outcome of chronic myelogenous leukemia in adolescent and young adults treated with tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Changing trends in prognostic factors for patients with multiple myeloma after autologous stem cell transplantation during the immunomodulator drug/proteasome inhibitor era.
Thrombosis in Lymphoma Patients and in Myeloma Patients.
Low-dose aspirin for primary prevention of cardiovascular events in Japanese patients 60 years or older with atherosclerotic risk factors: a randomized clinical trial.
Low-Dose Aspirin for Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Events in Elderly Patients With Multiple Atherosclerotic Risk Factors: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Improvement of mucocutaneous involvement of immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis after chemotherapy and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for multiple myeloma
Itraconazole may increase the risk of early-onset bortezomib-induced peripheral neuropathy.
- Could d-dimer in the type 2 diabetic patients be a marker of the macrovascular complications?
- Analysis of the platelet function of Japanese type 2 diabetic patients.
- Simultaneous Measurement of Endothelial Progenitor Cells (EPC) and Circulating Endothelial Cells (CEC)In Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Treatment Strategy for Elderly Patients with Multiple Myeloma
- Development of high throughput PCR-Invader assay to detect the JAK2 V617F mutation in Japanese myeloproliferative disorders
- Polymorphisms and thrombosis-characteristics of the Japanese.
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）