- Undergraduate School of Medicine / Faculty of Nursing
- Graduate School of Medicine / Course of Nursing
- Graduate School of Health Sciences / Course of Nursing
- Mental Health
- Life sciences Clinical nursing
Development of the Japanese version of Staff Attitude to Coercion Scale.
Community outreach for patients who have difficulties in maintaining contact with mental health services: longitudinal retrospective study of the Japanese outreach model project.
- Issues in the practice of home-visit nursing for patients with both mental and physical disorders in Japan.
Development and dissemination of the educational program for peer supporters to participate in the efforts to reduce the use of coercive measures in psychiatric services
Development of the peer supporters participatory model for reducing seclusion and restraint
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）