- Undergraduate School of Medicine / Faculty of Medicine
- Molecular biology
- Head and neck cancer
- Life sciences Molecular biology
- Life sciences Tumor diagnostics and therapeutics
- Life sciences Otorhinolaryngology
- Tokai Medical Association Tokai Journal Best Paper Award A Study of Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer Treated with Pembrolizumab
Malignant Lymphoma with the MRI Findings Mimicking Inflammatory Disease: A Case Report.
A Case of Bronchial T-tube Foreign Body
Prognostic Value of Inflammatory and Nutritional Biomarkers of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Treatment for Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
A Study of Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer Treated with Pembrolizumab.
Two cases of children with accidental ingestion of a foreign body removed with pharyngo-laryngeal surgical instruments
Tumor detection with transoral use of flexible endoscopy for unknown primary head and neck cancer.
Computed Tomography to Diagnose Paranasal Sinus Chemical Burns and Tissue Damage: A Case Report.
Efficacy of a Viscosity-Changing Liquid Diet (Mermed One) for Patients of Head and Neck Diseases
A p16 Positive M1 Oral Tongue Cancer Completely Responsive to the EXTREME Regimen: A Case Report.
Gardner syndrome with odontogenic sinusitis: A case report.
Clinical Study on recurrent and metastatic head and neck cancer patients treated with Nivolumab
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）