- Undergraduate School of Business Administrations / Department of Business Administration
How does response bias emerge in lengthy sequential preference judgments?
- Response bias in WEB survey by Visual Analog Scale
- Survey questions on happiness in Japan
- Effects of sequences of outcomes on decision makings
- Can we utilize response time data to improve data quality?
Integrated research on response behaviors to multiple alternative questions: Designing and testing questionnaires for paper and Web surveys
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）