- Undergraduate School of Health Studies / Department of Health Management
- Resistance training
- Resistance exercise
- Sports nutrition
- Muscle hypertrophy
- Life sciences Sports science Sports science
- Life sciences Nutrition and health science Sports nutrition
- Japan Society of Nutrition and Food Science Grant for International Exchange in Japan Society of Nutrition and Food Science
- Ritsumeikan University The KOKUSAITEKI Research Fund
- Ritsumeikan University Research Proposal Contest (award of excellence)
- The TOYO SUISAN FOUNDATION Mori Memory Scholarshp
- Ritsumeikan University KENKYU-SYOREI Scholarship A
- Japanese Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism NUTRI YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD
Resistance training rejuvenates aging skin by reducing circulating inflammatory factors and enhancing dermal extracellular matrices
Importance of “meal first” strategy and effective situations of supplement use in elite athletes: Japan High Performance Sport Center position stand
Association between Time from Dinner to Bedtime and Sleep Quality Indices in the Young Japanese Population: A Cross-Sectional Study
Relation between protein intake and resistance training-induced muscle hypertrophy in middle-aged women: a pilot study
The effects of the COVID-19 environments on changes in body composition in Japanese elite fencing athlete
Breakfast before resistance exercise lessens urinary markers of muscle protein breakdown in young men: a crossover trial
Evenly distributed protein intake over 3 meals augments resistance exercise-induced muscle hypertrophy in healthy young men.
Association of frequency of milk or dairy product consumption with subjective sleep quality during training periods in Japanese elite athletes: a cross-sectional study.
Association of protein intake in three meals with muscle mass in healthy young subjects: a cross-sectional study.
Skipping breakfast is associated with lower fat-free mass in healthy young subjects: a cross-sectional study.
- Exercise Physiology : Theory and application to fitness and performance, 10th Edition
- Relationships of protein intake at each meal with resistance training-induced muscle hypertrophy: a pilot study
- Exercise for beauty? Resistance exercise induces skin rejuvenation with improving dermal structure?
- Protein-enriched meals at breakfast increase muscle accretion in healthy young men undergoing 12-week resistance training
- Association between Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentration and muscle mass and strength in Japanese elderly people
- Acute effect of the order of resistance exercise and nutrient intake on muscle breakdown
- Association of protein intake at three meals with muscle mass in healthy young subjects
- Association of breakfast frequency with lean body mass in healthy young subjects: a cross-sectional study
- A role of MNA-SF as a predictor for 30-month mortality in nursing home in Japan
- Is the sarcopenia associated with the occlusal force?
- The impact of menstrual cycle phase on the cardiac autonomic nervous system through changes in diet, physical activity and sleep
- Effects of skipping breakfast on muscle degradation, soreness, and performance
- Nutrition management
- Introduction to nutrition and health
- Sport and Nutrition
- Health Nutrition
- Health and Sports Practical Training
- Japan Sports Nutrition Association
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Japan Society of Nutrition and Food Science
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）