- Undergraduate School of Engineering / Department of Applied Chemistry
- Graduate School of Science and Technology / Course of Science and Technology
- Graduate School of Engineering / Course of Applied Science
- Lifestyle-Related Diseases
- Eating Habits
- Environmental Technology
- Food properties, texture
- Fatigue fracture
- Stress corrosion cracking
- Thermal fatigue
- Functional compound materials
- Evaluation of functional materials
- Functionaliy graded materials
- Oxide superconducting materials
- Nano-fine particles and thin-films
- Life sciences Biomedical engineering
- Life sciences Food sciences
- Nanotechnology/Materials Metallic materials
- Nanotechnology/Materials Organic functional materials
- Nanotechnology/Materials Material fabrication and microstructure control
- Nanotechnology/Materials Inorganic materials
- Nanotechnology/Materials Inorganic compounds/materials chemistry
- Nanotechnology/Materials Analytical chemistry
- Nanotechnology/Materials Functional solid-state chemistry
- Manufacturing technology (mechanical, electrical/electronic, chemical engineering) Manufacturing and production engineering
- Manufacturing technology (mechanical, electrical/electronic, chemical engineering) Machine materials and mechanics
- Manufacturing technology (mechanical, electrical/electronic, chemical engineering) Machine elements and tribology
- Manufacturing technology (mechanical, electrical/electronic, chemical engineering) Design engineering
- Humanities & social sciences Science education
- Manufacturing technology (mechanical, electrical/electronic, chemical engineering) Transfer phenomena and unit operations
- Nanotechnology/Materials Structural and functional materials
- Nanotechnology/Materials Composite materials and interfaces
- Manufacturing technology (mechanical, electrical/electronic, chemical engineering) Electronic devices and equipment
- Life sciences Rehabilitation science
- The Society of Inorganic Materials, Japan Academic Award Study on preparation of calcium-containing inorganic-polysaccharide hybrid gels through ionization control method.
Instrumental Analysis Experiment on Brass by Electrolytic Weight Analysis and Electromagnetic Wave Analysis for University Students.
Study of Ancient Egyptian Beads Made of Sulfur
Growth of Nanocrystalline Magnesium-Aluminium Intermetallic Phase at 298 K
Effect of Irradiation Treatment on Compressive Properties of Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene
A "Mold Filling" Model from Viscosity Measurements in a Strengthened Injection-Molded Reduced Glass Fiber Length Polyester Bulk Molding Compound
Synthesis of Hydroxyapatite-Alginate Hybrid Gel through Ionization Control Method
Influence of Irradiation on Compressive Properties of Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
Preparation of Lithium Doped Zinc Oxide Thin Film via Cold Wall Chemical Vapor Deposition Reactor
Low Temperature Solid State Synthesis of Magnesium-14 Group Intermetallic Compounds
Measurement of Cortical Bone Strain Distribution by Image Correlation Techniques and from Fracture Toughness
- Effect of Silver Addition and Zirconium Substitution on YBa2Cu3O7-x Prepared by a Citric Acid Salt Process.
- Preparation of High-Tc Supercondcting Oxides through a decomposition of Citric Acid Salt
- Synthesis and electrical conductivity of Lithium Zinc Silicate by the liquid phase reaction
- Japanese Society for Functional Structure of Nutrition
- JAPAN SOCIETY OF METABOLISM AND CLINICAL NUTRITION
Synthesisand evaluation of Zeolite-Alginate Hybrid Gel for ion exchange and separation.
Stress analysis of plastics at ultrasonic welding
Failure evaluation of plastics at ultrasonic welding
Evaluation of superconducting properties on oxide superconductors with compressive stress
Research on filter material
Load-test of Y-base oxide superconductors at Low-temperature.
Study on Plasma Jet Splay System for Synthesis of Metal-Ceramic Compound Materials.
Study on Polymer-Ceramic Compound Materials for Actuator Application.
Research on preparation conditions of made-to-order variable viscosity enteral nutrient for feedback to nursing care.
Preparation and property evaluation of made-to-order variable viscosity enteral nutrients for improvement of QOL of patients and their families.
Viscoelastic evaluation feedback to the preparation of theraphic food.
- Fabrication Processes of Bi-Base Oxide superconductor and its wire.
- Exploring the chemical reactions of sweets
- Exploring the essence of texture
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）