- Undergraduate School of Engineering / Department of Bioengineering
- Undergraduate School of Engineering / Department of Applied Biochemistry
- Graduate School of Engineering / Course of Applied Science
- Cell adhesion
- Sialic acid
- Life sciences Functional biochemistry
- Life sciences Structural biochemistry
- The Japanese Biochemical Society Honorary Member
Analysis of the effect of monosaccharide modified glutathione derivative on the concentration reduction of contact dermatitis causative agents
Design and application of a glutathione derivative which has resistance against degradation by gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase.
Addition of selenoglutathione to culture medium of the cells where the expression level of glyoxalase 1 is suppressed can restore the resistance to both glycation and oxidative stress.
Glutathione peroxidase-like functions of 1,2-diselenane-4,5-diol and its amphiphilic derivatives: Switchable catalytic cycles depending on peroxide substrates.
Enhancement of cellular resistance to both oxidative and glycation stress by incorporation of selenoglutathione.
Decrease of methylglyoxal level by high antioxidant activity of reduced selenoglutathione.
Enhancement of resistance against oxidative stress of cells by incorporation of selenoglutathione enclosed in nanoliposome
Synthesis and Applications of Selenoglutathione.
Direct assay for endo-α-mannosidase substrate preference on correctly folded and misfolded model glycoproteins.
Folding of synthetic homogeneous glycoproteins in the presence of a glycoprotein folding sensor enzyme.
Chemical synthesis of intentionally misfolded homogeneous glycoprotein: a unique approach for the study of glycoprotein quality control.
CD43, but not P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1, functions as an E-selectin counter-receptor in human pre-B-cell leukemia NALL-1
SHAP potentiates the CD44-mediated leukocyte adhesion to the hyaluronan substratum.
The current trends and prospects of glycosciences - Preface
6-O-sulfo sialylparagloboside and sialyl Lewis X neo-glycolipids containing lactamized neuraminic acid: synthesis and antigenic reactivity against G159 monoclonal antibody.
The acetyl-CoA transporter family SLC33.
Synthesis and antigenic property of a novel sialyl 6-O-sulfo Lewis X neo-glycolipid containing lactamized neuraminic acid
Studies on the endogenous L-selectin ligands: systematic and highly efficient total synthetic routes to lactamized-sialyl 6-O-sulfo Lewis X and other novel gangliosides containing lactamized neuraminic acid.
NMR structure elucidation of cyclic sialyl 6-sulfo Lewis x, a biologically dormant form of L-selectin ligand
- Analysis of reactivity of a glycosylated glutathione derivative with chemicals causing contact dermatitis
- Analysis of reactivity of a glycosylated glutathione derivative, which is not degraded by gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase, with chemicals causing contact dermatitis
- Regulating of redox balance in cells by using a water-soluble cyclic diselenide and its amphiphilic derivatives with glutathione peroxidase-like activity
- Analysis and application of a glycosylated glutathione derivative which has resistance against degradation by gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase
- Addition of selenoglutathione to culture medium of the cells where the expression level of glyoxalase 1 is suppressed can restore the resistance to both glycation and oxidative stress
- Effects of selenoglutathione on the recovery of resistance to both glycation and oxidative stress of the cells suppressed their expression levels of glyoxalase 1
- Medical Science
- Basic Chemistry
- Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Cell Biology
Application of selenocysteine for enhancement of the reactivity of the enzymes related on redox regulation system
Mechanisms involved in the induction of cell adhesion by hypoxia inducible factor
Studies on effect of hypoxia inducible factor on cell adhesion
Study of the regulation mechanism of cell adhesion caused by a nobel modification of sialic acid
Transcriptional and post-translational regulation of cell adhesion mediated by the cell adhesion molecule, selectin, on lymphocytes.
Joint Research on Polysialo- and PolyKDN-Glycoconjugates
Development of Sensitive Probes for Deaminated Neuraminic Acid (KDN) to Search for KDN-Glycoconjugates
Inquiries about coverage or research
Inquiries about coverage
Public Affairs Division Public Affairs and Communications Department
Tel. 0463-63-4670（direct dialing）